Rachel Lowitz is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Rachel participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
Rachel has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of LaserShip, Inc.
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in its pending acquisitions of Empire Access and North Penn Telephone Co Inc (together known as Empire)
- Aterian Investment Partners and its portfolio company Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC in its acquisitions of Electrochem Solutions, Inc. and Indianhead Plating, Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition, alongside Francisco Partners, of Dynamo Software Ltd. and its pending $1 billion sale of Aqua Finance, Inc.
- GI Partners in its acquisition of Vast Broadband
- GreyLion Capital in its sale of a minority stake in Hyphen Solutions, LLC
- Oak Hill Capital Partners and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (EPIC) in the merger of EPIC and JenCap Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group) and EPIC in its acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Snow Phipps Group (n/k/a TruArc Partners) in its acquisition of Academy Fire Life Safety
- TPG in its acquisition of Keter Environmental Services Inc.
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Morrow Sodali
Rachel received her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and her B.S., summa cum laude, from Florida State University.