Rachel Lowitz is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Rachel participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and general corporate matters.
Rachel has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of LaserShip, Inc.
- Aterian Investment Partners and its portfolio company Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC in its acquisitions of Electrochem Solutions, Inc. and Indianhead Plating, Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition, alongside certain existing investors, of Dynamo Software Ltd.
- GI Partners in its acquisition of Vast Broadband
- GreyLion Capital in its sale of a minority stake in Hyphen Solutions, LLC
- Oak Hill Capital Partners and its portfolio company EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants (EPIC) in the merger of EPIC and JenCap Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group) and EPIC in its acquisition of Prime Risk Partners Inc.
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Academy Fire Life Safety
Rachel received her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center and her B.S., summa cum laude, from Florida State University.