Mr. Moore received the 2019 Outstanding In-House Attorney Award by the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program (DVAP), a joint program of the Dallas Bar Association and Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas.
Mr. Moore has been part of the teams advising:
- Breitburn Energy Partners LP in its $775 million sale of certain of its upstream assets to Birch Permian Holdings, Inc. and its $793 million sale of the remainder of its assets to Maverick Natural Resources LLC, via a chapter 11 reorganization.
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of good2grow LLC.
- Main Event Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group Limited, in Ardent's sale of a 24.2% stake in Main Event to RedBird Capital Partners together with an option for Redbird to acquire a controlling stake within a defined period
- ORIX Capital Partners in its acquisition of Peak Utility Services Group, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its sale of a majority stake in Burning Glass Technologies
- Transaction Services Group Limited (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisitions of BrandBot LLC, TrueCoach, Inc. and Triib, Inc.
Mr. Moore joined Weil as a summer associate in 2016. He previously served a judicial internship with Judge H. Christopher Mott of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas. He received his J.D., with high honors, from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law where he was a member of the Texas Law Review, and his B.A., magna cum laude, from Brigham Young University.