Philip Hurst participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Mr. Hurst has participated in the representation of:
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions to ABB
- CSL Limited in its acquisition of Calimmune, Inc. for an upfront payment of $91 million and the potential for performance based milestone payments of up to $325 million
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in its $310 million acquisition of Bonobos, Inc.
- Varex Imaging Corporation in its $276 million acquisition of PerkinElmer’s Medical Imaging business
- Adobe Systems in its acquisition of TubeMogul, Inc. for $540 million