Pascale has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of FullBloom Education; LaserShip, Inc. in its acquisition of OnTrac Logistics, Inc.
- Assembly (a portfolio company of PSG and Advent International) in its acquisition of Pacvue Corporation
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Allentown, LLC; and Conair LLC in its acquisition of The Fulham Group LLC
- Bridgeport Partners, together with Centerbridge Partners, in the $1.6 billion acquisition of Computer Services
- Dyal Capital Partners in its follow-on investment in RXR Realty LLC
- Lee Equity Partners in its sale of Cadent Technology, Inc. to Novacap Investments, Inc.
- Lineage Logistics, LLC in its $208 million acquisition of Turvo Inc.
- Motive Partners in its $50 million investment in Splitit Ltd.
- Northleaf Capital, together with Liberty Hall, in the formation of Liberty Hall Capital NL Partners, L.P., and in such fund's single asset acquisition of Accurus Aerospace Corporation
- OMERS in its acquisition of Pueblo Mechanical & Controls from Huron Capital
- PSP Investments, together with InvestCorp, in its acquisition of a majority stake in CrossCountry Consulting
- TPG Pace Solutions Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Pace Group, in its $4.5 billion business combination with Vacasa LLC
Prior to joining Weil, Pascale was a Corporate associate at another international law firm in Montreal.
Pascale received her J.D. from the University of Montreal, her LL.B. from Université de Sherbrooke where she made the Dean’s List and served as Article Editor on the Revue de droit de l’Université de Sherbrooke (R.D.U.S.) and her M.B.A. from Université de Sherbrooke.