Ololade Oladapo is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Oladapo participates in advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in a variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Oladapo has participated in advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of an approximately 50% stake in RxBenefits, Inc.
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Xpress Global Systems, LLC
- Cunningham Lindsey U.S. Inc. (a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners) in its sale to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- GreyLion Capital in its sale of a minority stake in Hyphen Solutions, LLC
- Irving Place Capital in its $415 million sale of Chromalox, Inc.
- Lee Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Simplicity Group Holdings
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
- MPI Research, Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in its approximately $800 million sale to Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its acquisition of EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants (EPIC); EPIC in its acquisitions of Frenkel & Company and Integro Holdings Inc.; Oak Hill Capital and EPIC in the merger of EPIC and JenCap Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of The Carlyle Group); and Oak Hill Capital and its portfolio company Galway Insurance Holdings, a holding company for EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants, and JenCap Holdings LLC in, together with The Carlyle Group, the sale of a majority stake in Galway to Harvest Partners, with Oak Hill and Carlyle reinvesting in Galway
- Octagon Credit Investors, LLC in its sale to Conning & Company
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in, together with Alphabet Inc., an investment in Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners
- Reorg Research, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to Warburg Pincus
- SGS SA in its $335 million sale of Petroleum Services Corporation to Aurora Capital Partners
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Electric Guard Dog, LLC
- Takata Corporation in its $1.6 billion asset sale to Key Safety Systems Inc. through a chapter 11 plan
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P) and its direct and indirect subsidiaries in the sale of their stores as part of their chapter 11 cases commenced in 2015
Mr. Oladapo received his J.D. from Columbia Law School and his B.A., cum laude, from New York University.