Ololade Oladapo is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Oladapo participates in advising private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in a variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Oladapo has participated in advising:
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board, in, together with Alphabet Inc., an investment in Sidewalk Infrastructure Partners
- Takata Corporation in its $1.6 billion asset sale to Key Safety Systems Inc. through a chapter 11 plan
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Xpress Global Systems, LLC
- Cunningham Lindsey U.S. Inc. (a portfolio company of CVC Capital Partners) in its sale to Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
- Irving Place Capital in its $415 million sale of Chromalox, Inc.
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
- MPI Research, Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) in its approximately $800 million sale to Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its acquisition of Edgewood Partners Insurance Center, Inc. (EPIC) and EPIC in its acquisitions of Frenkel & Company and Integro Holdings Inc.
- Octagon Credit Investors, LLC in its sale to Conning & Company
- Reorg Research, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its sale to Warburg Pincus
- SGS SA in its $335 million sale of Petroleum Services Corporation to Aurora Capital Partners
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Electric Guard Dog, LLC
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company (A&P) and its direct and indirect subsidiaries in the sale of their stores as part of their chapter 11 cases commenced in 2015
Mr. Oladapo received his J.D. from Columbia Law School and his B.A., cum laude, from New York University.