- Terreal in connection with the refinancing of its existing LBO financing with first lien facilities and second lien bond issuance
- Advising Elsan/CVC on certain structural adjustments to its LBO debt, including repricing, extension of maturity and portability
- Ceva in connection with the refinancing of its existing LBO financing with €2,150m first lien debt and €600 PPIK Bonds
- Sanofi on its acquisition of Ablynx
- Atos on its acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- JCDecaux Holding on the financing of its acquisition of 15.4% of Eurazeo
- Group CIM-CCMP on the refinancing of its infrascture debt with a €630m 7Y bullet tranche, a 12Y institutional bullet tranche and a €110m RCF
Olivier graduated in 1991 from the University of Aix-en-Provence, he holds a DESS (Magistère in business, tax law and accounting), a DJCE (Diplôme de juriste conseil d’entreprise) and a postgraduate degree (LL.M) from University College London. He is admitted to the Paris Bar. He has been recognized by Chambers and Legal 500 as a leading banking lawyer.