- Ceva Sante Animale in the first European covenant-lite loan backing the buyout of French pet pharmaceutical company.
- Ardian (AXA PE) in connection with the financing of its take-over (public to private) of Club Méditerannée.
- European Capital as arranger of the unirate debt to the Delsey Group.
- Loxam on its syndicated bank debt and in connection with its high yield issuance.
- Goldman Sachs as arranger of the €225 million loan refinancing of Oaktree’s all-equity acquisition of Ileos.
- Macquarie in connection with the refinancing of the Pisto Group.
Mr. Jauffret graduated in 1991 from the University of Aix-en-Provence, he holds a DESS (Magistère in business, tax law and accounting), a DJCE (Diplôme de juriste conseil d’entreprise) and a postgraduate degree (LL.M) from University College London. He is admitted to the Paris Bar. He has been recognized by Chambers and Legal 500 as a leading banking lawyer.