- Wren House Infrastructure on the acquisition of Voyage Healthcare, a sector leading provider of care for people with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries and other complex needs.
- Bain Capital in its acquisition of Valeo Foods, a producer and distributor of a wide variety of branded and private-label food products, from CapVest Partners.
- Advent International on the acquisition of a co-controlling stake in Planet Payment Group.
- Juuce Limited (d/b/a EO Charging) (EO), a provider of technology-enabled turnkey solutions in its $675 million business combination with First Reserve Sustainable Growth Corp., a SPAC sponsored by First Reserve Corporation.
- Howden Group Holdings Limited in its acquisition of the Aston Lark Group from Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Bowmark Capital.
- An affiliate of Lone Star Funds on the €5.2 billion sale of MBCC Group, the former BASF Construction Chemicals business headquartered in Mannheim, Germany to Sika, an international specialty chemicals company headquartered in Switzerland.
Oliver also provides tax advice in relation to the structuring of private funds and their investments (across the full spectrum of private funds, including private equity, venture capital, infrastructure, real estate, credit, secondary) and the management teams of private funds, including carried interest and co-investment structuring.
Oliver has, as part of the Tax team, advised a number of major corporates and private equity houses. Prior to joining Weil, Oliver was an associate at another major international law firm.