Nour Bargach is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Bargach participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Bargach has been part of the teams advising:
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company in its $510 million sale of Bolthouse Farms to Butterfly Equity, and in its sale of Garden Fresh Gourmet
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $8.2 billion exchange of its approximately 82% remaining interest in Elanco Animal Health Incorporated for Lilly common shares held by its shareholders
- The Kroger Company in its up to $700 million acquisition of Home Chef, and in its sale of its Turkey Hill business to Peak Rock Capital
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Sanofi in its $3.7 billion acquisition of Principia Biopharma Inc.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. in its acquisition via a 363 asset sale of certain assets of True Health Diagnostics and its parent, THG Holdings
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
Ms. Bargach received her J.D. from University of Toronto Faculty of Law and her B.A., cum laude, from McGill University.