He advises a wide range of investment banks, sponsors and corporates on various LBOs, refinancings, bank/bond deals and other cross-border financing transactions.
Prior to joining Weil, Nicholas trained at and was a member of the leveraged finance team of a magic circle law firm. Nicholas also spent three months on secondment at PayPal and six months at Hudson Advisors LP, part of Lone Star Funds.
Representative experience includes acting for:
- The Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board on their bid for Logoplaste
- Bain Capital on the financing of its acquisition of the Kantar business from WPP plc
- Permira on the financing of its acquisition of Hana Group
- Novalpina Capital on the financing of its take-private of Olympic Entertainment Group
- Goldman Sachs on 21st Century Fox’s bid for Sky plc
- Infopro, a portfolio company of TowerBrook in connection with its acquisition of DOCUgroup
- Advent International on the financing of the take-private of Brammer plc and subsequent reverse bolt-on acquisition of IPH S.A.S. (now Rubix)