Nathaniel Lee is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Mr. Lee participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Lee has been part of the teams advising:
- American Capital (n/k/a Ares Capital) in its sale of Pacific Handy Cutters, Inc. to Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- Berkshire Partners in its sale of Torrres Unidas to Andean Tower Partners LLC
- CTI Foods, Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Goldman Sachs PIA) in its acquisition of Liguria Foods, Inc.
- Culligan International Company (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of TWH Filtration Industries, Inc. including its principal subsidiary Paragon Water Systems Inc.
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions to ABB
- Ministry Brands, LLC (at the time a portfolio company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners and Genstar Capital Management) in a significant investment by Insight Venture Partners with Providence exiting and Genstar retaining a significant minority position
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in Topgolf Entertainment Group
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisition of BirdDogHR; in its investment in Anju Software to finance its acquisition of Online Business Applications, Inc. and in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.