Nate has been part of the teams advising:
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion take-public merger with Lucid Motors
- Deluxe Corporation in its $960 million acquisition of First American Payment Systems, L.P.
- Evercore, as financial advisor to Rexnord Corp., in the pending $3.7 billion merger of Rexnord's Process and Motion Control (PMC) Business with Regal Beloit Corp.
- Hologic, Inc. in its $159 million acquisition of Diagenode, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM Resorts) in its pending $2.1 billion acquisition of the 50% stake it does not already own in CityCenter and its pending $3.9 billion sale and leaseback of the Aria Resort and Vdara Hotel real estate at CityCenter
Prior to joining Weil, Nate was a Corporate associate at another international law firm.
Nate received his J.D., cum laude, from New York University School of Law, where he was an articles editor for the Annual Survey of American Law, and his B.A. from Columbia University.