Ms. Patel has been part of the team advising:
- IQVIA Holdings, Inc., in underwritten secondary offerings of its common stock by certain selling shareholders, including affiliates of TPG Global LLC, Bain Capital Investors, LLC.
- Gores Holdings II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in a $400 million private placement of common shares of Verra Mobility Corporation.
- Willis North America Inc. in its $1 billion senior unsecured notes offering.
- Mastercard Incorporated in its $1 billion multi-tranche senior notes offering.
- Genworth Financial, Inc. in connection with a consent solicitation and general securities matters.
- Barclays, Mizuho Securities and Morgan Stanley, as joint book-running managers, in a $1 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Synchrony Financial.
- Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and another financial institution, as sales agents, in an up-to-$300-million at-the-market offering of common shares of OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Barclays, as initial purchaser, in a $150 million 144A offering of convertible senior notes by Cypress Semiconductor Corporation.
Ms. Patel also maintains an active pro bono practice assisting non-profit organizations with corporate matters.
Ms. Patel received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, where she served as the Managing Editor of the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review, and her B.S. from Santa Clara University.