Ms. Patel has been part of the team advising:
- Sanofi in its pending approximately $13 billion sale of nearly all of its 20.6% stake in Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. through a registered public offering and related share repurchase by Regeneron.
- Morgan Stanley, as underwriter, in an approximately $1.1 billion secondary offering via block trade of 40 million shares of Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. by JAB Holdings B.V.
- IQVIA Holdings, Inc., in underwritten secondary offerings of its common stock by certain selling shareholders, including affiliates of TPG Global LLC, Bain Capital Investors, LLC.
- Gores Holdings II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in a $400 million private placement of common shares of Verra Mobility Corporation.
- TPG Pace Holdings Corp., a SPAC sponsored by TPG Global, in its $48 million private placement of common shares to finance its acquisition of Accel Entertainment, Inc.
- Willis North America Inc. in its $1 billion senior unsecured notes offering.
- Mastercard Incorporated in its $1 billion multi-tranche senior notes offering.
- Genworth Financial, Inc. in connection with a consent solicitation and general securities matters.
- Mizuho Securities, Morgan Stanley and another major financial institution as joint book-running managers, in a $1 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Synchrony Financial.
- Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and another financial institution, as sales agents, in an up-to-$300-million at-the-market offering of common shares of OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Blackboard Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners) in its $250 million offering of second lien 144A notes to refinance existing indebtedness.
- A major financial institution, as initial purchaser, in a $150 million 144A offering of convertible senior notes by Cypress Semiconductor Corporation.
Ms. Patel also maintains an active pro bono practice assisting non-profit organizations with corporate matters.
Ms. Patel received her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, where she served as the Managing Editor of the Michigan Business & Entrepreneurial Law Review, and her B.S. from Santa Clara University.