Natalia Caruso is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. Caruso participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Caruso has been part of the teams advising:
- Aurora Resurgence Management Partners and Equity Group Investments in the sale of SIRVA, Inc.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, as a member of a Hellman & Friedman-led consortium that also includes Blackstone and GIC, in the consortium's $11 billion take-private of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc.
- Flexis Capital and TZP Group in their significant investment in Hylan Datacom & Electrical LLC
- Genworth Financial, Inc. in its $2.7 billion sale to China Oceanwide Holdings Group Company Ltd.
- Harsco Corporation in its $232 million sale of its minority stake in Brand Energy & Infrastructure Services, Inc. (a joint venture with Clayton, Dubilier & Rice)
- Lee Equity Partners in its investment agreement with McLarens
- Lindsay Goldberg in its sale of its equity interest in Aptitude Investment Management LP
- Ministry Brands, LLC (a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners and Genstar Capital Management) through its subsidiary, Community Brands Holdings, in its acquisition of Abila, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Ms. Caruso received her J.D. from William & Mary Law School and her B.S., summa cum laude, from Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy.