Morgan Lloyd is an associate in Weil’s Capital Markets practice and is based in New York. Ms. Lloyd participates in advising private equity sponsors, issuers and underwriters in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions, including investment grade and high yield debt offerings, IPOs and secondary offerings, tender and exchange offers, and reorganizations and restructurings.
Ms. Lloyd has been part of the teams advising:
- Avolon Holdings Limited (an affiliate of the HNA Group) in a $2.5 billion 144A/Reg S offering of senior unsecured notes by Avolon Holdings Funding Limited (Ireland), a direct wholly owned subsidiary of Avolon.
- Avolon Holdings Limited (an affiliate of the HNA Group), in $800 million and $300 million 144A/Reg S offerings of senior unsecured notes by Avolon Holdings Funding Limited and Park Aerospace Holdings Limited, respectively, direct wholly owned subsidiaries of Avolon.
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (THL) and Cannae Holdings, LLC) and, as selling shareholders, THL, Cannae and David Ossip, chairman and CEO of Ceridian, in a $507 million Rule 144A sale of 9 million shares of Ceridian common stock.
- Citi and another financial institution, as financial advisors to Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), in OXY’s $55 billion acquisition of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation.
- Citi, HSBC, J.P. Morgan and other major financial institutions, as joint book-running managers, in a $700 million senior notes offering by Lear Corporation to, in part, finance its acquisition of Xevo Inc.
- Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo and another financial institution, as sales agents, in an up-to-$300-million at-the-market offering of common shares of OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. (a public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC Capital) in its $1.98 billion initial public offering and $400 million concurrent private placement.
- Irving Place Capital Management and Agiliti Holdco, Inc. (f/k/a Universal Hospital Services, Inc.) in Agliti’s combination with Federal Street Acquisition Corp. (FSAC), a SPAC sponsored by Thomas H. Lee Partners, in a new holding company formed by FSAC named Agiliti Health, Inc., having an implied enterprise value of approximately $1.74 billion.
Ms. Lloyd received her J.D. from the University at Buffalo and her B.A. from Nazareth College.