Ms. Kwok has participated in advising:
- Advent International in its $350 million sale of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. (a portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Partners) in its acquisition of BoldLeads.com, Inc.
- Hawkeye 360, Inc. in a Series B financing round
- Noosa Yoghurt, LLC in its merger with Sovos Brands (both portfolio companies of Advent International)
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners as lead investor in a minority investment in Impact Holdings, Inc.
Ms. Kwok received her J.D. from Harvard Law School, where she was the Director of Student Affairs for the Harvard Law School Student Government and the Director of Communication for the Harvard Tax Law & Financial Regulation Student Association. She received her B.A. from University of Pennsylvania, where she was the President of Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society and the President of the Political Science Undergraduate Advisory Board.