Ms. Kwok has been part of the teams advising:
- Gores Holdings IV, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its $16.1 billion business combination with United Wholesale Mortgage, LLC (UWM).
- Consortium advisor to Brookfield Business Partners L.P. in, together with Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and other institutional partners, the $13.2 billion acquisition of Johnson Controls’ Power Solutions.
- Advent International in its $350 million sale of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf; and Noosa Yoghurt, LLC in its merger with Sovos Brands.
- HawkEye 360, Inc., in its Series B investment round, led by Airbus and existing investors Razor’s Edge Ventures, Allied Minds and Shield Capital Partners.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of BoldLeads.com, Inc. and Propertybase GmbH; as lead investor in a minority investment in Impact Holdings, Inc.; and in its significant investment in Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of TimeClock Plus.
Ms. Kwok has a robust and active portfolio of pro bono work; including work in prisoner’s rights, domestic violence, housing cases and child asylum proceedings.
Ms. Kwok currently serves as a chair of the Young Penn Alumni Association and is an active member of the Harvard Alumni Association and the Phillips Academy Andover community.
Ms. Kwok received her J.D. from Harvard Law School, where she was a Dean’s Scholar, the Director of Student Affairs for the Harvard Law School Student Government and the Director of Communication for the Harvard Tax Law & Financial Regulation Student Association. While in law school, Ms. Kwok interned at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission’s Student Honors Program in the Division of Enforcement and specialized in the application of blockchain technology in the legal sector through her work in the Cyberlaw Clinic at the Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University. She received her B.A. from University of Pennsylvania, summa cum laude, where she was the President of Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society, the President of the Political Science Undergraduate Advisory Board, an Associate Editor of the Penn Undergraduate Law Journal and a Research Assistant in the Wharton Legal Studies & Business Ethics Department, the Wharton Global Consulting Practicum and the Wharton Lauder Institute of Management & International Studies.