Michael Denton is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Michael participates in advising borrowers, private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings and debt restructuring transactions.
Michael has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities and its portfolio company Air Methods Corporation in a $125 million senior secured incremental revolving facility
- CPPIB Credit Investments III, as lender, in a $70 million senior secured term facility for David's Bridal, LLC
- CEC Entertainment, LLC in $375 million first and second lien term exit facilities to finance business operations upon emerging from its chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- The joint lead arrangers and joint bookrunners in $2.8 billion senior secured facilities for The Hertz Corporation to finance its business operations upon emerging from chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- Northeast Grocery, Inc. in $873 million ABL revolving and first and second lien term post-merger financing facilities
- Orveon (a portfolio company of Advent International) in a senior secured revolving facility to finance working capital needs
- Trive Capital in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of NCB Management Services, Inc. and to refinance NCB's existing indebtedness
Michael received his J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin.
Awards and Recognition, Speaking Engagements, Guides and Resources, Latest Thinking, Firm News & Announcements
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advises Brookfield Business Partners in its Pending $8B Sale of Westinghouse Electric Company Deal Brief — October 11, 2022
- Weil Advised CVC Capital Partners in its Acquisition of Radwell International, LLC Deal Brief — April 01, 2022