Ms. Woo has been part of the teams advising:
- Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board in a consortium that also includes Blackstone and GIC, in the consortium’s acquisition of a 55% stake in Thomson Reuters’ Financial & Risk business, valued by the transaction at $20 billion
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC
- OMERS in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in, together with L Catterton and others, the sale of PetVet Care Centers, LLC
- Universal Hospital Services, Inc. (a portfolio company of Irving Place Capital) in its combination with Federal Street Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Thomas H. Lee Partners, in a new holding company named Agiliti, Inc. having an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.74 billion
Previously Ms. Woo was an associate at another international law firm.
Ms. Woo received her J.D. from Cornell Law School, her M.B.A. from Cornell S.C. Johnson College of Business and her B.A., summa cum laude, from Seoul National University.