Ms. Woo has been part of the teams advising:
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in a consortium that also includes Blackstone and GIC, in the consortium’s acquisition of a 55% stake in Thomson Reuters’ Financial & Risk business (n/k/a Refinitiv), valued by the transaction at $20 billion
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in the recapitalization of Berlin Packaging L.L.C., resulting in CPPIB and Oak Hill Capital Partners having joint control of Berlin
- Irving Place Capital Management and Agiliti Holdco, Inc. (f/k/a Universal Hospital Services, Inc.) in Agliti’s combination with Federal Street Acquisition Corp. (FSAC), a SPAC sponsored by Thomas H. Lee Partners, in a new holding company formed by FSAC named Agiliti Health, Inc., having an implied enterprise value of approximately $1.74 billion
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC
- OMERS in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in, together with L Catterton and others, the sale of PetVet Care Centers, LLC
Previously Ms. Woo was an associate at another international law firm where she was recipient of the 2015 Pro Bono Achievement Award from Sanctuary for Families.
Ms. Woo received her J.D. from Cornell Law School, her M.B.A. from Cornell S.C. Johnson College of Business and her B.A., summa cum laude, from Seoul National University.