Mercedez has been part of the teams advising:
- AltC Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by AltC Sponsor LLC (an affiliate of M. Klein and Company, LLC), in its $500 million initial public offering.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $428 million at-the-market offering of 43 million common shares to be sold from time to time and its $587 million at-the-market offering of 11.55 million common shares to be sold from time to time.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $230.5 million issuance of 8.5 million common shares to Mudrick Capital Management, to pursue acquisitions of theatre assets and leases make investments in its theatres and explore deleveraging opportunities.
- Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. (a public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC Capital) in a $460 million senior unsecured 144A / Reg S notes offering by its subsidiary, Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, to redeem in full certain of its senior first lien notes.
- First Light Acquisition Group, Inc., a SPAC sponsored indirectly by FLAG Sponsor Manager, LLC, in its $230 million initial public offering.
- J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $998 million initial public offering of Fluence Energy, Inc. (a joint venture of Siemens AG and AES Energy Storage).
- Portillo’s, Inc. (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its $466 million initial public offering.
Prior to joining Weil, Mercedez was a Corporate associate at another international law firm.
Mercedez received her J.D. from Cornell Law School, where she was a recipient of the CALI Award for Capital Markets and served as a Note Editor of the Cornell International Law Journal, and her B.S., cum laude, from St. John’s University.