Ms. Abraham has been part of the teams advising:
- Morgan Stanley and Credit Suisse in $7.5 billion committed bridge financing to support the pending merger of International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. with the Nutrition & Biosciences (N&B) Business of DuPont in a deal that values the combined company at $45 billion on an enterprise value basis.
- Morgan Stanley and the other managers in a $6.25 billion Rule 144A private offering of senior unsecured notes by Nutrition & Biosciences, Inc. (N&B) to finance in part its pending merger with International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., following N&B's spin-off by DuPont.
- ChargePoint, Inc. in its combination with Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation, a SPAC sponsored by NGP Switchback, LLC, in a transaction that implies a ChargePoint enterprise value of $2.4 billion.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $2.4 billion private placement of senior unsecured notes to repay existing indebtedness and in its $1.1 billion private placement of senior unsecured notes to repay existing indebtedness.
- Morgan Stanley, Citi and the other initial purchasers in $1.3 billion and €700 million 144A offerings of senior notes by Parker-Hannifin Corporation, a manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, to finance in part its $4.3 billion acquisition of CLARCOR Inc.
- Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. (a public company backed by an investor consortium led by THL Partners, Cannae Holdings, Black Knight and CC Capital) in its $1.98 billion initial public offering and $400 million concurrent private placement.
- Silver Run Acquisition Corporation II, a SPAC sponsored by Riverstone Holdings, in its $1 billion initial public offering.
- Goldman Sachs, Citi, Credit Suisse, RBC and Tudor, Pickering, as underwriters, in the $314 million initial public offering of Switchback Energy Acquisition Corporation, a SPAC sponsored by NGP Natural Resources.
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp., a SPAC that is an affiliate of Avista Acquisition Corporation, in its $310 million initial public offering and simultaneous offering of private placement warrants.
- J.P. Morgan, Citi and another major financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $2.375 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Hasbro, Inc. to finance in part its approximately $4 billion acquisition of Entertainment One Ltd.
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners), a provider of pool and spa treatment products and a manufacturer of household and personal care products, in its $235 million add-on senior 144A notes offering.
Ms. Abraham also maintains an active pro bono practice, and currently assists a maker of handcrafted hair products with contract drafting assistance.
Ms. Abraham received her J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she was an Articles Editor on the Cardozo Law Review and her B.S. from Pennsylvania State University.