Megan Briskman is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Briskman participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Briskman has been part of the teams advising:
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Stewart Tubular Products, Inc.
- First Data Corporation in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.
- IMS Health Holdings, Inc. in its $17.6 billion all-stock merger of equals with Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- L’Oréal USA (a subsidiary of L’Oréal S.A.) in its $1.3 billion acquisition of the CeraVe, AcneFree and AMBI skincare product brands from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its $1.175 billion sale of the real property of the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey to MGM Growth Properties LLC
- OMERS Private Equity in, together with Harvest Partners, the approximately $1 billion take-private acquisition of Epiq Systems, Inc.
- Signet Jewelers Limited in its $328 million acquisition of R2Net, Inc.
Ms. Briskman received her J.D. from New York University School of Law and her B.A., summa cum laude, from Wake Forest University.