Meera Sitaram is counsel in Weil’s Capital Markets practice and is based in New York.
Ms. Sitaram advises underwriters and issuers, including private equity firms and portfolio companies, in connection with public and private capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and secondary offerings, investment grade and high yield debt issuances and tender and exchange offers. Ms. Sitaram also has experience advising issuers on SEC filing and reporting requirements.
Ms. Sitaram has been part of the teams advising:
- Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (FNF) in a $600 million senior unsecured notes offering to repay, primarily, debt incurred in connection with FNF's $2.7 billion acquisition of FGL Holding.
- INC Research Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan) in its $173 million initial public offering and Avista Capital Partners and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, as selling shareholders, in $856 million of secondary offerings.
- AMC Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co.), one of the largest theater chains in the United States and Canada, in its $379 million initial public offering and in a $600 million senior subordinated notes offering.
- TE Connectivity, a global provider of engineered electronic components, network solutions, specialty products, and subsea communication systems, in a $750 million senior notes offering.
- J.P. Morgan, Citi and another major financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $2.375 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Hasbro, Inc. to finance in part its approximately $4 billion acquisition of Entertainment One Ltd.
- Kronos Acquisition Holdings Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) as the parent of KIK Custom Products, Inc., a provider of pool and spa treatment products, in a $390 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition by Centerbridge.
- Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in its $164 million initial public offering.