Max Ronci participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Mr. Ronci has participated in the representations of:
- The Rise Fund of TPG Growth, as lead investor, in its preferred stock investment in RefleXion Medical, Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its acquisition of Edgewood Partners Insurance Center, Inc. (EPIC)
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in its $310 million acquisition of Bonobos, Inc.
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc.in its acquisition of Farner-Bocken Company
- Boyd Corporation (a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Aavid Thermalloy
- TPG, through its affiliate Pace Holdings Corp., in the business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., a transaction valued at approximately $1.75 billion
- Adobe Systems Incorporated in its acquisition of TubeMogul Inc.