Max Ronci participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Mr. Ronci has participated in the representations of:
- Adobe Systems Incorporated in its acquisition of TubeMogul Inc.
- Blackstone Growth in its investment in ISN Software Corporation, in a transaction that valued ISN over $2 billion
- Boyd Corporation (at the time a portfolio company of Genstar Capital) in its acquisition of Aavid Thermalloy
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc.in its acquisition of Farner-Bocken Company
- Genstar Capital in its sales of ECM Industries, LLC and Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and in, together with TA Associates, the acquisition of Orion Advisor Solutions, following the merger of Orion and Brinker Capital
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (PAE) (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity), with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Gores Holdings II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its transaction with Verra Mobility Corporation, with an initial enterprise value of approximately $2.4 billion
- Gores Metropoulos, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Metropoulos & Co., in its $3.4 billion merger with Luminar Technologies, Inc.
- HCL Technologies Limited and Sumeru Equity Partners in the $330 million acquisition of Actian Corporation
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its acquisition of Edgewood Partners Insurance Center, Inc. (EPIC)
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation as a selling shareholder in the $282 million sale of Newtec Group NV and its sale of Panasonic Weather Solutions
- The Rise Fund of TPG Growth, as lead investor, in its preferred stock investment in RefleXion Medical, Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its Series E minority investment in GetYourGuide AG (GYG)
- TCV in its $160 million preferred stock investment in Payoneer Inc.
- TPG, through its affiliate Pace Holdings Corp., in the business combination with Playa Hotels & Resorts B.V., a transaction valued at approximately $1.75 billion
- TPG Growth as lead investor in a Series C Preferred financing round for Expanse, Inc. and in its minority investment in SutroVax, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies (TTAD) in its investment in FreedomPay, Inc.
- Trive Capital in its $330 million acquisition of EarthLink, LLC and in its sale of Valence Surface Technologies, Inc.
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in its $310 million acquisition of Bonobos, Inc.