Maureen Stringham is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Stringham participates in the representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies in connection with acquisitions, divestitures and investments.
Ms. Stringham has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of QW Holding Corp. (Quala)
- American Capital (n/k/a ACAS, LLC) in its $115 million sale of eLynx, Ltd. to Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.)
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Summit Partners) in its majority recapitalization by Berkshire Partners with Summit Partners remaining a significant investor
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its investments in Blue Star Sports, PaySimple, Inc., PatronManager, LLC and Skybox Security, Inc.; Blue Star Sports in its acquisitions of Bonzi Technology, Inc. and Pointstreak Sports Technologies, Inc.; PatronManager, LLC in its strategic investment in ShowClix, Inc.; and in the sale of majority stake in Blue Star to Genstar Capital
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of Brook & Whittle Holdings, Corp.; Efficient Collaborative Retail Marketing Company, LLC in its acquisition of RangeMe USA LLC; and in its sale of ZeroChaos, Inc.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Professional Datasolutions, Inc. (PDI); PDI in its acquisitions of DataMax Consulting Corp., FireStream WorldWide, Inc., LOMOSOFT GmbH, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) assets from The Pinnacle Corporation; and in the subsequent sale of a majority stake in PDI to Genstar Capital