Matthew has been part of the teams advising:
- AxiomSL Group, Inc. in the sale of a controlling stake to Thoma Bravo by AxiomSL's founder, TCV and certain other investors
- Berkshire Partners in its majority recapitalization of National Carwash Solutions Inc. (a portfolio company of AEA Investors)
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its pending $7.3 billion combination with Alight Solutions LLC
- Intermediate Capital Group, together with Mill Rock Capital, in an investment in The Execu|Search Group (TESG)
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Kenect, LLC
Prior to joining Weil, Matthew was an associate at another international law firm.
Matthew received his LL.M. from New York University, his J.D., cum laude, from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law and his B.S. from Colorado State University.