Mary Lentowski is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Lentowski participates in the representation of Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Ms. Lentowski has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and Sovos Brands in its acquisition of Rao’s Specialty Foods; in its majority investment in First Watch Restaurants, Inc. and in its $1.44 billion sale of MORSCO, Inc. to Reece Limited
- American Securities in its $1.375 billion sale of Arizona Chemical Holdings Corporation; in its $2.5 billion take-private acquisition of Air Methods Corporation; and in its acquisitions of Ulterra Drilling Technologies, L.P. and Henry Company LLC
- Centerbridge Partners in its $1.2 billion acquisition of IPC Systems, Inc.
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions
- General Electric Capital Corporation in its $32 billion sale of its global Commercial Distribution Finance, North American Vendor Finance and North American Corporate Finance platforms to Wells Fargo & Co., and its $6.9 billion sale of its United States, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand fleet businesses to Element Financial Corporation
- IMS Health Holdings, Inc. in its $17.6 billion all-stock merger of equals with Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc.
- JAB Holding Company, as leader of an investment group, in that group's $13.9 billion take-private of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of The Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.; in its acquisition, with management, of Inmar, Inc. from ABRY Partners; and with Berkshire Partners in their $3.85 billion sale of Husky IMS International Ltd.
- Providence Strategic Growth in its strategic majority investment in PatronManager, LLC and in PatronManager’s investment in ShowClix Inc.; in its investment in Boston Logic Technology Partners, Inc. and in Boston Logic’s acquisition of PropertyBase GmbH; in Government Brands Holdings, LLC’s acquisitions of Value Payment Systems, LLC and nCourt, LLC; and in its sale of GlobalTranz Enterprises, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of its animal health business (Merial), for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its $2.25 billion minority investment in GM Cruise Holdings LLC (Cruise), alongside a $1.1 billion investment in Cruise by GM
- Straight Path Communications Inc. in its $3.1 billion sale to Verizon Communications Inc.
- TA Associates in its acquisition of Global Software, Inc., and in Global Software’s acquisition of insightsofware.com Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc. in its $4.4 billion acquisition of AOL Inc.
- Yahoo! Inc. in all technology and IP aspects of its $4.5 billion sale of its operating business to Verizon Communications Inc.
Ms. Lentowski received her J.D., cum laude, from Boston College Law School, and her M.B.A. and B.A., cum laude, from Boston College.