Marissa Cohn participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Marissa received her B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Colorado, where she also received Certificates in Operations and Information Management and the Business of Sports. She received her J.D. from The University of Texas School of Law, where she served as a Notes Editor for the Texas Law Review and worked within a cross-functional team of graduate students to help startup companies problem solve and grow their businesses.
Member of the team advising:
- CSL Behring in its acquisition of Calimmune
- Wal-Mart Stores in its acquisition of Bonobos
- Adobe Systems in its acquisition of TubeMogul
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Infinite RF Holdings and add-on acquisition of L-com Global Connectivity
- Oracle in its acquisition of Opower
- United Online in the sale of MyPoints.com to Prodege
- TCV in its investment in Payoneer
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of California Brazing
- Velocity Technology Solutions, a portfolio company of Silver Lake Sumeru, in its acquisition of Mercury Technology Group