Mario Carroll is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Carroll participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Carroll has been part of the teams advising:
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc. and in its $300 million sale of Kelsen Group A/S
- Eli Lilly and Company in its approximately $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- PSAV, Goldman Sachs and Olympus Partners (PSAV’s sponsors) in the sale of PSAV to Blackstone
- Sanofi in its $4.8 billion acquisition of Ablynx NV
- SoftBank Group Corp. (SBG) in its agreement to provide $6.5 billion in debt and equity financing to WeWork, to make a $3 billion tender offer to holders of WeWork shares, other than SBG and its affiliates, and in connection with revisions to the WeWork governance structure
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
Mr. Carroll received his J.D. from University of Michigan Law School, his M.B.A. from University of Michigan Stephen M. Ross School of Business and his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley.