Mario Carroll is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Carroll participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Carroll has been part of the teams advising:
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company in its $2.2 billion sale of Campbell International, Inc. and in its $300 million sale of Kelsen Group A/S
- Eli Lilly and Company in its approximately $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology, Inc.
- PSAV, Goldman Sachs and Olympus Partners (PSAV’s sponsors) in the sale of PSAV to Blackstone
- Sanofi in its $4.8 billion acquisition of Ablynx NV
- Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC in its $4.6 billion sale of substantially all of its global business to Brookfield Business Partners L.P.
Mr. Carroll received his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, his M.B.A. from the University of Michigan Stephen M. Ross School of Business and his B.A. from the University of California, Berkeley.