Mareike Pfeiffer works as an associate in the Litigation department of our Frankfurt office. Besides general litigation topics, she advises clients in all aspects of individual and collective employment and pension law matters with a focus on questions arising in connection with cross-border M&A and restructuring scenarios, including:
- contractual arrangements with managers and executive employees,
- post-transaction harmonization of benefit schemes and collective agreements,
- implementation of downsizing and other operational restructuring measures,
- advice on negotiations and information procedures with works councils, unions, employees, preparation of required documentation,
- sensitive labor law litigation, and
- compliance investigations.
Mareike studied at the University of Mainz (law degree 2002). She was admitted to practice in Germany in 2007.
Mareike joined Weil in 2007. Between 2016 and 2018 she worked as an in-house lawyer (associate) for an international IT company with a focus on employment and pension law. In August 2018, Mareike returned to Weil.
Mareike is fluent in German and English.