Manjinder has, as part of a team, advised leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of cross-border and domestic acquisitions, disposals and restructurings, as well as general corporate and commercial matters.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Findus Group on its restructuring and subsequent refinancing by way of $625 million senior secured notes and a super senior revolving credit facility
- eBay in its acquisition of Shutl
- Management of UK Specialist Hospitals Limited (UKSH) in the sale of UKSH to Care UK Clinical Services Limited
- Doncasters Group Ltd. (a portfolio company of Dubai International Corporation) in its $1.3 billion credit facilities
- Silver Lake Partners, together with Swiss-based Partners Group Holding, on the €1.0 billion acquisition of travel payments service provider Global Blue
- Lion Capital in the financial restructuring and recapitalisation of the Findus Group