Man Chi has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent Global Technology (AGT), as lead investor, in a preferred stock funding round for HYPR Corp.
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Truck-Lite Company LLC (n/k/a Clarience Technologies, LLC); its $910 million sale of the Global Marine and Mobile business of Power Products Holdings LLC; and Clarience Technologies, LLC in its acquisition of ECCO Holdings Corp.
- Golden Gate Capital in the formation of Stonehill Environmental Partners and Stonehill in its acquisition of the assets of Waterfield Midstream
- Gores Metropoulos, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Metropoulos & Co., in its $3.4 billion merger with Luminar Technologies, Inc.
- Micron Technology, Inc. in the pending sale of its Lehi, UT fab for $900 million in cash
- Rakuten USA, Inc. in its acquisition of Curbside, Inc.
- TPG Growth, as lead investor, in a $124 million Series B funding round for Prodigy Education
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, as lead investor, in a $300 million funding round for Age of Learning, Inc.
Man Chi received his J.D. from University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, where he was staff editor of the Berkeley Technology Law Journal and the Berkeley Business Law Journal, and his B.A. in Economics and International Studies from Johns Hopkins University.