Ms. Koo has been part of the teams advising:
- Apax Partners as lead investor in a $100 million Series H funding round for Payfone, Inc.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners and its portfolio company Bridges Consumer Healthcare LLC in Bridges’ acquisition of Clarion Brands, LLC
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion take-public merger with Lucid Motors
- Fiera Infrastructure, together with APG Group, in the acquisition of the equity interests not already owned by Fiera in Conterra Ultra Broadband Holdings, Inc.
- Healthcare Merger Corp., a SPAC sponsored principally by Shulman Ventures and MTS Health Partners, in its merger with SOC Telemed in a transaction that implies an initial enterprise value of $720 million
- Maines Paper & Food Service Inc. in the sale of substantially all of its assets to Lineage Logistics, Inc.
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan Board in its acquisition of a majority stake in NVISION
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisitions of majority interests in Traliant, LLC and NoFraud LLC and in its significant investment in Semarchy SAS
- Sanofi in its up to $1.45 billion acquisition of Kymab, Ltd.
- TPG Growth, as lead investor, in a $124 million Series B funding round for Prodigy Education
Ms. Koo joined Weil as a summer associate in 2018. Ms. Koo received her J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, where she served as a student attorney for the Entrepreneurship Clinic, University of Michigan’s Office of Technology Transfer, and the Social Venture Fund at Michigan Ross School of Business. Ms. Koo received her B.A., with honors, from Georgetown University. She is an active alumnus and serves in the Alumni Admissions Program.
Ms. Koo has provided pro bono legal services on behalf of numerous clients, including the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the Lincoln Center.