She has advised, as part of a team, on domestic and cross-border transactions for private equity clients and their portfolio companies.
She recently completed a six month secondment to the Private Equity team in Weil’s New York office and qualified at the end of 2019.
Representative experience includes advising as part of a team:
- InPost and the selling shareholders on the English and U.S. aspects of the offering and listing of InPost on the Euronext Amsterdam, the largest ever European technology IPO
- OMERS Private Equity on the acquisition, with Partners Group, of International Schools Partnership
- Hyperion Insurance Group on its acquisition of A-Plan Group
- General Atlantic on the Series C funding round for Dixa
- Aareon AG (Germany) (a portfolio company of Aareal Bank and Advent International) on its acquisition of Fixflo
- M&G Investment Management, as lead investor, in a Series B investment round for Vaccitech Ltd. ahead of Vaccitech’s listing on NASDAQ
- Dugout Limited (a joint venture owned by individual investors and a number of Premier League (and other) football clubs) in its merger with Onefootball in Germany
- Exide Holdings, Inc., in its $559 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its international business operations to Energy Technologies Holdings
- Highland Gold Mining in its £1.1 billion ($1.4 billion) take-private by Fortiana Holdings
- bd-capital in its acquisition of Symprove Holdings in the UK
- Real Capital Analytics, Inc. (a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity), a provider of data and analysis focused on the investment market for commercial real estate, in its acquisition of Datscha AB (Sweden)
- Eli Lilly on its collaboration with Sitryx
- General advisory work for UK PLCs