Ms. Saiontz received her B.A. magna cum laude from Harvard College and received her J.D. from Harvard Law School.
Leah has been a member of teams representing various parties in a number of in-court restructurings and other matters, including:
- Brooks Brothers Group, Inc. in its chapter 11 cases and $325 million going concern sale and its related proceedings under Canada’s Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act (CCAA).
- Topgolf International, Inc. in connection with its out-of-court equity recapitalization and credit agreement amendment and merger with Callaway Golf.
- EP Energy Corporation, and its affiliated debtors, a public oil and natural gas exploration and production company, in their chapter 11 cases involving approximately $4.9 billion in funded debt obligations.
- Repsol, a Spanish energy company in connection with its complex environmental and bankruptcy litigation.
Creditor/Acquirer/Other Parties Experience:
- The DIP Lender and Senior Secured Lender in the chapter 11 case of George Washington Bridge Bus Station Development Venture.