Leah Fayssoux is an associate in Weil’s Real Estate practice and is based in New York. Leah participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for real estate related companies.
Leah has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and its portfolio company Distribution International, Inc. in its $1 billion sale to TopBuild Corp.
- Berkshire Partners in its majority recapitalization of National Carwash Solutions Inc. (a portfolio company of AEA Investors)
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of TurnPoint Services
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in Sweetwater Sound, Inc.
- QuickChek Corporation in its $645 million sale to Murphy USA
Leah received her J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center and her B.S. from Auburn University.