Lauren Burgos is an associate in Weil’s Real Estate practice and is based in New York. Lauren participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures for real estate related companies.
Lauren has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its $1.37 billion take-private of Foundation Building Materials; and its acquisitions of Conair Corporation and LaserShip, Inc.
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in ZO Skin Health, Inc.
- Churchill Capital Corp IV, a SPAC sponsored by Churchill Capital Group, in its $11.75 billion merger with Lucid Motors
- EQT Infrastructure in its sale of Synagro Technologies, Inc.
- Lendlease Americas Inc. (a subsidiary of Lendlease Corporation Limited) in its development and joint venture with Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc. to construct a $650 million nine-story office/lab life sciences building at 60 Guest Street in the Boston Landing campus of Allston/Brighton, Massachusetts
- MGM Resorts International in the pending acquisition of MGM Growth Properties LLC by VICI Properties Inc., in a transaction with a total enterprise value of approximately $17.2 billion
- Micron Technology, Inc. in the pending sale of its Lehi, UT fab for $900 million in cash
Lauren received her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and her B.A. from the University of Warwick.