Kymberly Thoumaked participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Ms. Thoumaked has been part of the teams advising:
- SoftBank Vision Fund in its $2.25 billion minority investment in GM Cruise Holdings LLC (Cruise), alongside a $1.1 billion investment in Cruise by General Motors
- TPG Capital in its acquisition of a minority stake in ABC Technologies B.V.
- TPG Global in its investment in Trumid Financial LLC
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Truck-Lite Company LLC and in its $910 million sale of the Global Marine and Mobile business of Power Products Holdings LLC
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend
- Getty Images Inc. in a $500 million preferred stock sale to Koch Equity Development
- Silver Lake Sumeru in its sale of ForeFlight, LLC to The Boeing Company
- Guidepost Growth Equity in its majority investment in ThinkHR Corporation
- Valence Surface Technologies, Inc. (a portfolio company of Trive Capital) in its acquisition of Triumph Processing, Inc.
- Mithril Capital in its investments in Glance InMobi, Classy and AppDirect