Kristen Gould is an associate in Weil’s Capital Markets practice and is based in New York. Kristen participates in advising issuers, underwriters and private equity sponsors in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions. She has been involved in investment grade and high yield debt offerings as well as secondary equity offerings.
Kristen has been part of the teams advising:
- Aethon United BR LP (a subsidiary of Aethon United (a joint venture of Aethon Energy, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan and Redbird Capital Partners)) in a $750 million 144A/Reg S offering of senior unsecured notes to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Atlantic Avenue Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of MC Credit Partners, in its $250 million initial public offering.
- Blackboard Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners) in its $250 million offering of second lien 144A notes to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. in its $474 million follow-on offering of 11 million common shares primarily to fund future acquisitions.
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (THL) and Cannae Holdings, LLC) and, as selling shareholder, THL, in a $716 million secondary offering of Ceridian's shares of common stock.
- J.P. Morgan, as representative of the underwriters, in a $3 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) and OXY's simultaneous $3 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed and floating rate notes of multiple series.
- Citi, as representative of the underwriters, in a $2 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), and OXY's simultaneous $2 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed and floating rate notes of multiple series.
- Citi, HSBC, J.P. Morgan and other major financial institutions, as joint book-running managers, in a $700 million senior notes offering by Lear Corporation to, in part, finance its acquisition of Xevo Inc.
- Citi, as sole underwriter, in the $305 million initial public offering of Kernel Group Holdings, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by Kernel Capital Holdings, LLC.
Kristen received her J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and her B.A. from Baylor University.