Ms. Sabra has been part of the teams advising:
- Berkshire Partners in its sale of HMT LLC
- Brook & Whittle Limited (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Prime Package & Label Co., L.L.C.
- Francisco Partners in its acquisition of Dynamo Software Ltd. and certain other subsidiaries and assets of Dynamo Group. Ltd., and Dynamo Software in its acquisition of Q-Biz Solutions, LLC
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (an indirect portfolio and platform company of Providence Strategic Growth Capital Partners and Greater Sum Ventures) in its acquisitions of eGovernment Solutions, LLC, nCourt, LLC, Sturgis Web Services Corporation and Value Payment Systems, LLC
- Oaktree Capital in its sale of Connected Fitness Labs Limited
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of KPA Services, LLC
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods Inc.
- Technology Crossover Ventures in its acquisition of a minority stake in Sojern Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its acquisition of All Systems Holding LLC
Ms. Sabra received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Boston University School of Law, where she was a member of the editorial board of the Boston University Law Review. She received her B.A. from Bates College.