Kirby has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and Culligan International Company in Culligan’s sale to BDT Capital Partners, with Advent reinvesting on a minority basis
- Apax Partners, as lead investor, in a $100 million Series H funding round for Payfone, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its sale of HMT LLC
- Bollé Brands, Inc. (a portfolio company of A&M Capital Advisors Europe) in its take-private of SPY Inc.
- Brook & Whittle Limited (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisition of Prime Package & Label Co., L.L.C.
- Brookfield Property Partners L.P. in its sale of IDI Logistics Realty to Ivanhoé Cambridge Inc.
- Francisco Partners in its acquisition of Dynamo Software Ltd. and certain other subsidiaries and assets of Dynamo Group. Ltd., and Dynamo Software in its acquisition of Q-Biz Solutions, LLC
- Government Brands Holdings, LLC (an indirect portfolio and platform company of PSG and Greater Sum Ventures) in its acquisitions of eGovernment Solutions, LLC, nCourt, LLC, Sturgis Web Services Corporation and Value Payment Systems, LLC and in a recapitalization by PSG and TPG Tech Adjacencies, with Greater Sum Ventures exiting
- Oaktree Capital in its sale of Connected Fitness Labs Limited
- Providence Equity Partners, as lead investor, together with Ares Management, in a $400 million acquisition of convertible preferred shares of OUTFRONT Media, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisitions of KPA Services, LLC and TimeClock Plus; its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, LLC; and its growth equity investments in Sweetwater Sound, Inc. and TAIT, LLC (f/k/a TAIT Towers Inc.)
- PSG in its strategic investment in Wagepoint Inc. and, as a minority investor, in the sale of DivvyCloud Corporation
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of Michael Angelo's Gourmet Foods Inc.
- TCV in its acquisition of a minority stake in Sojern Inc.; as a participant in a $425 million Series D funding round for Brex Inc.; and in a $100 million Series E funding round for Vectra AI, Inc.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its acquisition of All Systems Holding LLC
Kirby received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Boston University School of Law, where she was a member of the editorial board of the Boston University Law Review. She received her B.A. from Bates College.