Kimberly Snyder is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. Snyder participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Previously, as a member of Weil’s Private Funds practice, she participated in the representation of private investment fund sponsors in the formation, structuring and negotiation of their investment funds.
Ms. Snyder has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its acquisition of Definitive Healthcare, LLC
- American Securities in its pending acquisition of Conair Corporation
- Apax Partners as, together with L Catterton, lead investors, in a $285 million Series E funding round for ClassPass Inc.
- The Blackstone Group in the acquisition by Blackstone Tactical Opportunities of Concert Golf Partners
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its approximately $4.8 billion acquisition of a 61.2% stake in Oaktree Capital Group, LLC
- CPP Investments in a consortium that also includes Hellman & Friedman, Blackstone and GIC, in the consortium's $11 billion take-private of The Ultimate Software Group, Inc.
- GI Partners in its acquisition of Vast Broadband
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Sun Life Financial Inc. in its acquisition of a majority stake in Bentall GreenOak
Ms. Snyder received her J.D. from Cornell Law School, her M.B.A. from Cornell University Johnson Graduate School of Management and her B.A. from Amherst College.