Kevin Kitson is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Kevin participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Kevin has been part of the teams advising:
- General Electric Capital Corporation in its $32 billion sale of its global Commercial Distribution Finance, North American Vendor Finance and North American Corporate Finance platforms to Wells Fargo & Co.
- Sanofi in its $25 billion exchange of Merial, its animal health business, for the consumer healthcare business of Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH.
- Lazard, as financial advisor to Athene Holding Ltd., in Athene's approximately $11 billion merger with Apollo Global Management.
- HNA Group Co. Ltd. in its $6.5 billion acquisition of a 25% stake in Hilton Inc., Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. and Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (collectively, f/k/a Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.) from affiliates of The Blackstone Group.
- G&K Services, Inc. in its $2.2 billion merger with Cintas Corporation.
- Nexeo Solutions, Inc. in its $2 billion sale to Univar Inc.
- Fortress Value Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group, in its acquisition of Secure Natural Resources and MP Materials in a stock-for-stock transaction that valued the combined company at $1.5 billion.
- American Securities in its $1.37 billion take-private of Foundation Building Materials; in its $850 million acquisition of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc.; and in the $1.37 billion sale of Arizona Chemical Holdings Corporation to Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc.
- Centerbridge Partners in its $1.2 billion acquisition of IPC Systems, Inc.
- York Capital Management, Valinor Management and Halcyon Capital Management, principal equity owners of NextDecade, LLC in NextDecade's $1 billion reverse merger with SPAC Harmony Merger Corp.
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $850 million sale of Magellan Complete Care to Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Doncasters Group Limited in its $440 million sale of Nelson Fasteners Systems.
- PJT Partners Inc. in its acquisition of CamberView Partners Holdings, LLC.
- Berkshire Partners in the creation of a joint venture with New Balance Holding, Inc. and that joint venture’s acquisition of The Rockport Company, LLC from adidas AG, as well as the acquisition of Drydock Footwear LLC from New Balance Holding, Inc.
- C. R. Bard Inc. in its acquisition of Loma Vista Medical, Inc.
- EQT Infrastructure in its acquisition of WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems.
- The Home Depot, Inc. in its acquisition of the assets of The Company Store Group, LLC.
- The Kroger Company in its strategic partnership with, and meaningful investment in, Lucky’s Market.
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of The Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- WWE in the sale of the XFL football league.
Kevin received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law and his B.A. from the University of Michigan.