Ms. Pfleger has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of NAPA Management Services Corporation
- Centennial Resource Development, Inc. (f/k/a Silver Run Acquisition Corp., a SPAC) in its $855 million acquisition of all of the leasehold interests and related upstream assets in Reeves County, Texas from Silverback Exploration, LLC and Silverback Operating, LLC
- Elizabeth Arden, Inc. in its $870 million sale to Revlon, Inc.
- First Data Corporation in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp., its acquisition of Acculynk, and its $760 million acquisition of BluePay, Inc.
- IHS Inc. in its $13 billion merger of equals with Markit Group Limited
- The Board of Directors of Iron Mountain Incorporated in its up to $1.375 billion acquisition of the U.S. operations of IO Data Centers LLC
- inVentiv Health, Inc. in its $4.6 billion merger with INC Research Holdings, Inc. creating Syneos Health, Inc.
- The Kroger Company in the $2.15 billion sale of its convenience store business unit to EG Group
- Scripps Networks Interactive, Inc. in its $14.6 billion merger with Discovery Communications, Inc.
- Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Starz, Inc. in Starz’s $4.4 billion sale to Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation
- Verizon Communications Inc. in its acquisition of Sensity Systems Inc.
Ms. Pfleger received her J.D., with honors, from the University of Texas School of Law, where she was the Chief Notes Editor for the Texas Law Review and a Staff Editor for the Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law. Ms. Pfleger received her B.A., cum laude, from Wellesley College.