Ms. Cody has been part of the teams advising:
- CPP Investments in, together as co-investor with Permira and GIC, the acquisition of a majority stake in Lytx, Inc., in a transaction that valued Lytx at more than $2.5 billion.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of a significant stake in Zaxby's Operating Company L.P.
- InfraRed Capital Partners in its $396 million sale of a majority stake to Sun Life Financial Inc.
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its sale of its KIK Personal Care business
- Pioneer Metal Finishing, LLC (a portfolio company of Aterian Investment Partners) in its acquisition of Pilkington Metal Finishing LLC
- Snow Phipps Group in its sale of Kele, Inc.
- Vander-Bend Manufacturing, Inc. (a portfolio company of Aterian Investment Partners) in its acquisitions of Swiss Precision Machining, LLC and substantially all the assets of TMK Manufacturing, Inc.
Ms. Cody joined Weil as a summer associate. She received her J.D., magna cum laude, from St. John’s University, where she was an Associate Managing Editor of the St. John’s Law Review. She received her M. Tax from the University of Denver and her B.S. in Accounting from Binghamton University.