Karl de la Roche is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Karl participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Karl has been part of the teams advising:
- Benefytt Technologies, Inc. in its $625 million take-private by Madison Dearborn Partners
- Brookfield Principal Credit LLC, as administrative agent and collateral agent for the lenders, in the $928 million 363 asset sale of the North American assets of Bumble Bee Foods, LLC
- Exide Holdings, Inc. in its $179 million sale of substantially all of its Americas operations to Atlas Holdings LLC, in connection with its chapter 11 proceedings
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Trasimene Capital FT, LP II, in its $9 billion merger with Paysafe Group Holdings Limited (n/k/a Paysafe Limited)
- Magellan Health, Inc. in its $850 million sale of Magellan Complete Care to Molina Healthcare, Inc.
- Sanofi in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Synthorx, Inc.
- Speedcast International Limited and its subsidiaries in the negotiation and implementation of a $500 million equity investment by affiliates of Centerbridge Partners L.P. in connection with Speedcast’s ongoing chapter 11 proceedings
Karl received his J.D., cum laude, from Northwestern University School of Law and his B.Sc. from Cornell University.