Justin has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of:
- American Securities in its acquisitions of Conair Corporation, CS Energy LLC and FullBloom Education
- Assembly (a portfolio company of PSG and Advent International) in its acquisition of Pacvue Corporation
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its pending $850 million business combination with OmniAb, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners in its majority recapitalization of National Carwash Solutions Inc. (a portfolio company of AEA Investors)
- Blackstone in its acquisition of DECA Dental Holdings LLC and its sale of Concert Golf Partners
- Clearhaven Partners in its acquisition of Wowza Media Systems, LLC
- CVC Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Icario, Inc.
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company WS Audiology A/S in its acquisition of the assets of My Hearing Centers, LLC
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio companies Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc. in its acquisition of Red Hawk, LLC and Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc. in its acquisition of Munch's Supply
- GHK Capital Partners in its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- Gores Metropoulos II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by Gores Metropoulos Sponsor II LLC (an affiliate of The Gores Group and Dean Metropoulos), in its $1.925 billion business combination with Sonder Holdings
- Inhabit IQ (a portfolio company of Goldman Sachs, Insight Partners, GSV and PSG) in its acquisition of ResMan, LLC
- KSL Capital Partners in a minority investment in Honors Holdings, LLC, a franchisee of Orangetheory® Fitness
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a minority stake in Seesaw Learning, Inc.
- Sanofi in its up to $1.225 billion acquisition of Amunix Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Skillsoft Corporation in its $525 million acquisition of Codecademy
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and its portfolio company Real Capital Analytics, Inc. in its $950 million sale to MSCI Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, an affiliate of TPG Capital, in its acquisition of a minority stake in ABC Technologies B.V. (n/k/a Au10tix Technologies B.V.)
Justin received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, a 2019 Public Interest Philanthropy Honoree and President of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association. He also served as Articles Editor of A Jailhouse Lawyers Manual, a resource for incarcerated individuals and jailhouse lawyers written and updated by members of the Columbia Human Rights Law Review, and was a Peace Institute Certified Mediator and led mediation workshops at the United Nations through the Columbia Law School Mediation Clinic. Justin received his B.A. from Columbia University.