Mr. Whitford has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of FleetPride, Inc.
- EQT Partners and its portfolio company Sivantos Pte. Ltd. in its acquisition of Clearwater Clinical Limited
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
- The NORDAM Group, Inc. in its receipt of a minority investment from The Carlyle Group to finance in part NORDAM’s exit from chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.
Prior to joining Weil, Mr. Whitford was a Mergers & Acquisitions associate at another international law firm.
Mr. Whitford received his J.D. from the University of Toronto where he was Senior Editor of the University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review and the Journal of International Law and International Relations. He received his Master of Global Affairs (Capital Markets) from the University of Toronto.