Mr. Van Kirk has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in a $650 million senior secured notes offering
- Advent International in its $1.2 billion 144 sale of 10 million common shares of lululemon athletica inc., 3.3 million shares of which were repurchased by the issuer
- Eli Lilly and Company in the $1.7 billion initial public offering of its subsidiary Elanco Animal Health Incorporated and Elanco’s related issuance of $2 billion of senior unsecured notes
- J.P. Morgan, Citi and another major financial institution, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $2.375 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Hasbro, Inc. to finance in part its approximately $4 billion acquisition of Entertainment One Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd. in a $350 million senior floating rate notes offering
- A major financial institution, as representative of the initial purchasers, in a $500 million senior unsecured 144A notes offering by OUTFRONT Media, Inc. to refinance existing indebtedness
Mr. Van Kirk received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School, his M.A. from Johns Hopkins University and his B.A. from the University of Vermont. Prior to law school, Mr. Van Kirk taught in the Baltimore and New York City public schools and served as a college access and success counselor to high school and college students from New York City.