Joshua has been part of the teams advising:
- MSP Recovery, LLC in its $32.6 billion business combination with Lionheart Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Lionheart Equities
- CPP Investments, as a participant together with Alphabet and Silver Lake, in the $2.5 billion investment round for Waymo LLC (a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.)
- Topgolf International, Inc. (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners, Dundon Capital Partners and WestRiver Group) in its $2.5 billion merger of equals with Callaway Golf Company
- Special Committee of Black Knight, Inc. in the $1.2 billion acquisition of all of the equity interests Black Knight did not already own in Optimal Blue
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its pending $850 million business combination with OmniAb, Inc.
- Kantar Health, LLC in its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital)
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in connection with its chapter 11 cases and sale of substantially all of its assets
- GHK Capital Partners in its sale of a substantial interest in Brown & Settle, Inc.
- Kantar Group (a portfolio company of Bain Capital Private Equity) in its acquisition of Numerator
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its pending acquisition of a majority stake in Logoplaste-Consultores Tecnicos SA
Prior to joining Weil, Joshua was a Tax associate at another international law firm. While in law school, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Kim McLane Wardlaw of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Joshua received his J.D., summa cum laude, from the Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, where he was a teaching assistant and served as a member of the Pepperdine Law Review, his M.B.A. from the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School and his B.S. from Emerson College.