Joshua is a Corporate associate in London. He advises, as part of a team, leading private equity funds and major corporates on a wide range of cross-border and domestic acquisitions and disposals and restructurings as well as general corporate and commercial matters. Joshua has also been involved in advisory work for private equity portfolio companies and major corporates.
Joshua was seconded to the private equity and M&A department of Weil’s Hong Kong office for six months in 2017. He was also seconded to Antin Infrastructure Partners in 2018.
Representative experience as part of a team includes:
- Advent International on the acquisition of Transaction Services Group
- Providence Equity Partners on the sale of Clarion Events to Blackstone
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board on the acquisition by its portfolio company (Busy Bees) of the Treetops Nurseries Group from Electra Private Equity
- NewVoiceMedia on its sale to Vonage Holdings Corp.
- General Atlantic on its investments in Property Finder and Depop
- Alibaba on the acquisition of Daraz from Rocket Internet