Mr. Reich has been part of several teams representing clients on a range of domestic and international acquisitions including:
- Berkshire Partners, as majority stakeholder, in the sale of Torres Unidas
- Centerbridge Partners in its sales of P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc. and Pei Wei Asian Diner LLC
- Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. in its acquisition of Farner-Bocken Company
- Ditech Holding Corporation (f/k/a Walter Investment Management Corp.) in its pending sale of Ditech Financial LLC to New Residential Investment Corp. and sale of Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc. to Mortgage Assets Management, LLC
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) in a series of transactions that brought about the tax-free distribution of its interest in Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. (n/k/a Black Knight, Inc.) to owners of FNF Group, following which Black Knight became an independent, publicly traded company
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions
- Golden West Packaging Group LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its acquisitions of Heritage Solutions, Inc., Capital Corrugated, Inc., PackageOne, Inc., Packaging Innovators Corporation and their co-owned captive sheet feeder, Cal Sheets, LLC
- Intermedix Corporation (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $460 million sale to R1 RCM Inc.
- The Board of Directors of Iron Mountain Incorporated in its up to $1.375 billion acquisition of the U.S. operations of IO Data Centers LLC
- Irving Place Capital in its sale of Pet Supplies Plus, LLC and National Surgical Hospitals, Inc. (d/b/a National Surgical Healthcare) in its $760 million sale to Surgery Partners, Inc.
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of a majority stake in Vericity, Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition of Paradigm Outcomes
- ORIX USA Corporation (a subsidiary of ORIX Corporation) in its acquisition of Lancaster Pollard Holdings, LLC
- PJT Partners Inc. in its approximately $165 million acquisition of CamberView Partners Holdings, LLC
- Primoris Services Corporation in its acquisition of Willbros Group, Inc.
- PSAV, Goldman Sachs and Olympus Partners (PSAV’s sponsors) in the sale of PSAV to Blackstone
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of DecoPac, Inc.
- Sovos Brands (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its acquisition of Rao's Specialty Foods Inc.
- Therapy Brands Holdings LLC (d/b/a TheraNest) in its sale to Lightyear Capital and Oak HC/FT Partners
- Town & Country Holdings, Inc. (d/b/a Town & Country Living) in its sale to H.I.G. Capital
- Centerbridge Partners and its portfolio company, True Food Kitchen, in True Foods' receipt of a minority investment by Ms. Oprah Winfrey
Mr. Reich received his J.D. from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, and his B.A. from Yeshiva University.