Mr. Ferrari has participated in the representation of:
- Select Interior Concepts in connection with its acquisitions of T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Co. and Summit Stoneworks, LLC
- Rakuten, a Japanese ecommerce and Internet company, in connection with its acquisition of Curbside, Inc.
- Koshidaka Holdings Co., Ltd., a Japanese general leisure services company, in the U.S. aspects of its acquisition of Curves and of Curves for Women II, L.C.
- TCV, in its investments in Peloton Interactive, Inc. and Venafi, Inc.
- TPG Growth, in its investment in Reflektive, Inc.
- The Rise Fund of TPG Growth, in its investment in ViaCyte, Inc.
- CompuCom Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners), in its $1 billion sale to Office Depot, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners and its portfolio companies, in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor
- Genstar Capital, in its sale of Tecomet to Charlesbank Capital
While in law school, Mr. Ferrari earned a High Tech Law Certificate, Corporate Specialization with honors. In addition, he was Senior Managing Editor of the Santa Clara Law Review. Prior to law school, Mr. Ferrari was a litigation case assistant at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy LLP, focusing on public interest and social justice cases.