Joe Ferrari is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and based in Silicon Valley. Mr. Ferrari participates in the representation of public and private companies in a variety of transactional matters, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, equity investments and divestitures.
Mr. Ferrari has been part of the teams advising:
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $21 billion sale to Analog Devices, Inc.
- Gores Holdings IV, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its $16.1 billion business combination with United Wholesale Mortgage, LLC (UWM)
- TCV in:
- a $250 million investment in Themis Solutions Inc. (d/b/a Clio) as lead investor, together with JMI Equity
- investments in Peloton Interactive, Inc. and Venafi, Inc.
- TPG Growth in preferred stock funding round for Reflektive, Inc.
- The Rise Fund of TPG Growth in its investment in ViaCyte, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, an affiliate of TPG Capital, in its acquisition of a minority stake in AU10TIX
- SoftBank Vision Fund, together with Toyota Motor Corporation and DENSO Corporation, in a $1 billion investment in the Advanced Technologies Group of Uber Technologies Inc.
- Rakuten in its acquisition of Curbside, Inc.
- Evercore in connection with Palo Alto Networks’ acquisition of Demisto
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholder of CompuCom Systems, Inc., in CompuCom's $1 billion sale to Office Depot, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and Accel Partners in their acquisition and subsequent sale of XebiaLabs, Inc.
- LifeWorks Corporation Ltd. (at the time a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Cannae Holdings) in its $325 million sale to Morneau Shepell, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of California Brazing
- Ruffalo Noel Levitz LLC in its acquisition of Purple Briefcase, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its sale of Tecomet to Charlesbank Capital
- Koshidaka Holdings Co., Ltd. in U.S. aspects of its acquisition of Curves and of Curves for Women II, L.C.
- Select Interior Concepts in connection with its acquisitions of T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Co. and Summit Stoneworks, LLC