Mr. Ferrari has been part of the teams advising:
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $21 billion sale to Analog Devices, Inc.
- Gores Holdings IV, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its $16.1 billion business combination with United Wholesale Mortgage, LLC (UWM)
- Gores Holdings V, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its $8.5 billion business combination with Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A.
- TCV in:
- a $250 million investment in Clio as lead investor, together with JMI Equity
- investments in Peloton Interactive, Inc. and Venafi, Inc.
- TPG Growth in preferred stock funding round for Reflektive, Inc.
- The Rise Fund of TPG Growth in its investment in ViaCyte, Inc.
- TPG Tech Adjacencies, an affiliate of TPG Capital, in its acquisition of a minority stake in AU10TIX
- SoftBank Vision Fund, together with Toyota Motor Corporation and DENSO Corporation, in a $1 billion investment in the Advanced Technologies Group of Uber Technologies Inc. and as a selling equity holder in the approximately $4 billion sale of the Advanced Technologies Group of Uber Technologies Inc.
- Rakuten in its acquisition of Curbside, Inc.
- Evercore in connection with Palo Alto Networks’ acquisition of Demisto
- Thomas H. Lee Partners, as selling shareholder of CompuCom Systems, Inc., in CompuCom's $1 billion sale to Office Depot, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and Accel Partners in their acquisition and subsequent sale of XebiaLabs, Inc.
- LifeWorks Corporation Ltd. (at the time a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Cannae Holdings) in its $325 million sale to Morneau Shepell, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor Inc.
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of California Brazing
- Ruffalo Noel Levitz LLC in its acquisition of Purple Briefcase, Inc.
- Genstar Capital in its sale of Tecomet to Charlesbank Capital
- Koshidaka Holdings Co., Ltd. in U.S. aspects of its acquisition of Curves and Curves for Women II, L.C.
- Select Interior Concepts in connection with its acquisitions of T.A.C. Ceramic Tile Co. and Summit Stoneworks, LLC
Mr. Ferrari received his J.D., cum laude and as a member of the Order of the Coif, from Santa Clara University and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Arizona. While he was at Santa Clara University, he also received his M.B.A. in Corporate Finance & Investments.