Mr. Ferrari has participated in the representation of:
- Rakuten, a Japanese ecommerce and Internet company (TYO: 4755), in connection with its acquisition of Curbside, Inc.
- Koshidaka Holdings Co., Ltd., a Japanese general leisure services company (TYO: 2157), in the U.S. aspects of its acquisition of Curves and of Curves for Women II, L.C.
- TPG Growth, as lead investor, in a preferred stock funding round for Reflektive, Inc.
- CompuCom Systems, Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $1 billion sale to Office Depot, Inc.
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners and its portfolio companies in its sale of a majority stake in LogicMonitor
- Genstar Capital in its sale of Tecomet to Charlesbank Capital
While in law school, Mr. Ferrari earned a High Tech Law Certificate, Corporate Specialization with honors. In addition, he was Senior Managing Editor of the Santa Clara Law Review. Prior to law school, Mr. Ferrari was a litigation case assistant at Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy LLP, focusing on public interest and social justice cases.